$149.95 – $639.95
Dimension 2EW with 24% Dithiopyr is a selective, pre-emergent specialty herbicide formulation with early post-emergent control of crabgrass and other broadleaf weeds in home lawns, turf and landscape and ornamental nurseries. Available as .5 gallon and 2.5 gallon jugs.
Dimension 2EW with 24% Dithiopyr is a selective, pre-emergent specialty herbicide formulation with early post-emergent control of crabgrass and other broadleaf weeds in home lawns, turf and landscape and ornamental nurseries. It also provides effective control for up to 45 annual grassy or broadleaf weeds when applied properly. As a pre-emergent and early post-emergent herbicide, Dimension 2EW works well in areas of the country where weather can be unpredictable. This water based herbicide contains 2 lbs. of the active ingredient dithiopyr per gallon. Apply according to label instructions.
- Dithiopyr 24%,
- Effective pre-emergent and post-emergent control of crabgrass,
- Longstanding control of other invasive grasses and broadleaf weeds for the season,
- Stifles a large variety of up to 45 annual grassy or broadleaf weeds when applied according to label instructions,
- Long application window,
- Exceptional turf and ornamental safety in established cool and warm season grasses, and up to 440 ornamental plants,
- Easily mixes in spray tanks,
- Non-staining and low-odor formulation.
Active Ingredients: Dithiopyr 24%
Used For (Grasses): Barley, Barnyardgrass, Bluegrass (Annual) (Poa Annua), Brome, Crabgrass (Large, Smooth and Southern), Crowfootgrass, Dallisgrass (Seedling), Foxtail (Giant, Green and Yellow), Goosegrass, Kikuyugrass, Mary’s Grass, Oats (Wild), Ryegrass (Annual and Perennial), Sandbur and Smutgrass.
Used For (Broadleaf Weeds): Bittercress, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Geranium (Carolina), Henbit, Knotweed (Prostrate), Lespedeza (Common), Marestail, Medic (Black), Mulberry weed, Mustard, Oxalis (Buttercup), Parsley-piert, Pigweed (Redroot), Pineapplewood, Purslane (Common), Rocket (London), Shepherdspurse, Speedwell (Corn), Spurge (Garden, Prostrate, Spotted) and Woodsorrel (Creeping, Yellow).
For Use In: Residential, commercial, golf, nursery, landscape ornamentals.
Manufacturer: Dow Agrosciences
* 0.28–0.73 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft., * Use a surfactant to increase effectiveness for post-emergence control past the five leaf stage of growth of crabgrass only, * Consult product label for a full list of application instructions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.