Heritage G Fungicide
$38.95 – $79.95
Heritage G Granular Fungicide is a broad-spectrum systemic fungicide that prevents and cures a variety of turfgrass diseases for up to 28 days. Available in 10 lb. and 30 lb. bags.
Heritage G Fungicide is a broad-spectrum systemic fungicide that prevents and cures listed turfgrass diseases. Heritage offers control for up to 28 days on a variety of turfgrass diseases including: brown patch, gray leaf spot, pink snow mold, take-all patch, stem rust and others. Consult label for a full list of turfgrass diseases Heritage offers effective control over and for specific turfgrass disease application rates.
- Azoxystrobin 0.31%
- Controls over 20 turfgrass diseases for up to 28 day intervals,
- Systemic strobilurin fungicide that continues to rise to the top of the plant for long lasting effectiveness,
- Controls turfgrass diseases associated with seed establishment, and can be used during the over-seeding of dormant grass,
- Available in lighter-weight granules that spread over a wider area than traditional granules,
- Granules designed to reduce dust formation.
Active Ingredient: Azoxystrobin 0.31%
Used For: Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Cool Weather Brown Patch, Fairy Ring, Fusarium Patch, Gray Leaf Spot, Gray Snow Mold, Leaf Blight, Leaf Rust, Leaf Spot, Melting-Out, Necrotic Ring Spot, Pink Patch, Pink Snow Mold, Powdery Mildew, Pythium Blight, Pythium Root Rot, Red Thread, Rhizoctonia Large Patch, Sheath Blight, Southern Blight, Stem Rust, Stripe Rust, Summer Patch, Take-All Patch, Typhula Blight, Yellow Patch and Zoysia Patch.
For Use In: Lawns around residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings, turf areas of parks, recreational areas and athletic fields and golf course turf.
* Two to four lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft., * Do not apply more 37 lbs. product per 1000 sq. ft. a year, * People and pets may re-enter the treated area after application, * For disease-specific use rates, consult product label, * See label for a full list of application instructions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.