Prodiamine 65 WDG
Prodiamine 65 WDG is a broad-spectrum pre-emergent herbicide that offers weed control primarily for crabgrass and other broadleaf weeds. Available as a 5 lb. jug.
Prodiamine 65 WDG is a broad-spectrum pre-emergent herbicide that offers weed control primarily for crabgrass and other broadleaf weeds. Prodiamine serves as one of the most effective weed control products on the market. With flexible application rates, it can be applied both during the spring and fall for season long crabgrass and broadleaf weed control. Prodiamine offers control over other common weeds including: annual bluegrass, spurge, witchgrass, henbit, knotweed, chickweed, foxtail, goosegrass and 31 other problem weeds. Prodiamine is safe to use on St. Augustine, bermudagrass, fescue and other common turfgrasses. Consult product label for a full list of turfgrasses and other controlled weeds.
- Prodiamine 65%,
- Covers 3.25 acres when applied at a full application rate of 1.5 pounds per acre,
- Effectively controls annual bluegrass, crabgrass and 31 other problem weeds,
- Prodiamine (active ingredient) rate is low when compared to other herbicides,
- Does not stain,
- Stays in weed germination zone without breaking down quickly,
- Can be mixed with iron and other fertilizers in a tank.
Active Ingredients: Prodiamine 65%
Used For: Annual Bluegrass (Poa annua), Barnyardgrass, Carpetweed-04, Chickweed (common), Chickweed (mousear), Crabgrass (large and smooth), Crowfootgrass, Cup grass (woolly), Foxtails (annual), Goosegrass, Henbit, Itchgrass, Johnsongrass (seedling), Junglerice, Knotweed, Kochia, Lambsquarters (common), Lovegrass, Panicum (browntop, fall and Texas), Pigweed, Purslane (common), Pusley (Florida), Rescuegrass, Shepherdspurse, Signalgrass Broadleaf, Speedwell (Persian), Sprangletop, Spurge (prostate), Witchgrass and Woodsorrel (yellow, from seed).
For Use In: General application rate of 0.5–2.3 lbs. per acre. See product label for a full list application instructions and turfgrass specific application rates.
* Established turfgrass (excluding golf course putting greens), lawns, and sod nurseries, * Container, field-grown, and landscape ornamentals, * Conifer and hardwood seedling nurseries, * Established perennial and wildflower plantings, * Non-crop areas including managed rights-of-way for transportation systems and utilities (including roadways, roadsides, railways, and equipment yards), * Facilities including substations, tank farms, pumping stations, parking and storage areas, and ungrazed fence rows, * Christmas tree farms.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.