Quinclorac 75 DF
Quinclorac 75 DF is a broad-spectrum selective post-emergent herbicide that controls broadleaf and grassy weeds. Available in a single pound bottle.
Quinclorac 75 DF is a broad-spectrum selective post-emergent herbicide that controls broadleaf and grassy weeds. Designed as a crabgrass killer, this product can be used effectively on most turfgrass varieties located in commercial and residential grounds, airports, athletic fields, golf courses, military and other institutions, parks, roadsides, schools and sod farms. Consult product label for a full list of weeds Quinclorac 75 DF controls.
- Quinclorac 75%,
- Water soluble post-emergent herbicide,
- 1 lb. bottle treats approximately 4,000 sq. ft.,
- Controls crabgrass and provides 45 day pre-emergence for crabgrass in bermudagrass,
- Safe to apply before or after seedling or sprigging on most turfgrasses,
- Offers broad-spectrum control of broadleaf and grassy weeds.
Active Ingredient: Quinclorac 75%
Used For: Barnyardgrass, Crabgrass (Large, Smooth), Foxtail (Giant, Green, Yellow), Kikuyugrass, Signalgrass (Broadleaf), Torpedograss, Bindweed (Field), Clover (Hop, Red, White), Daisy (English), Dandelion (Common), Dollarweed, Geranium (Carolina), Medic (Black), Morningglory spp., Speedwell (Common, Slender, Thymeleaf) and Violet (Wild).
For Use In: Commercial and residential turfgrass, golf courses, sports fields and sod farms.
NOT FOR USE IN: Bahiagrass, Colonial Bentgrass, Seaside Bentgrass, Centipedegrass, Dichondra and St. Augustine.
* 1 tbsp. per gallon of water, * 1 lb. per acre, * Consult product label for a full set of application instructions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.