Reliant Systemic Fungicide
Reliant Systemic Fungicide offers curative and preventive treatments against diseases of agricultural, nursery, greenhouse, landscape ornamental plants as well as turf and lawns. Available as a single gallon jug.
Reliant systemic fungicide offers curative and preventive treatments against diseases of agricultural, nursery, greenhouse, landscape ornamental plants as well as turf and lawns. Within minutes, Reliant is absorbed systemically into the plant. It then activates the defense mechanisms within the plant to resist or fight off disease and recover quickly. Reliant has been approved by the Biopesticide Division of EPA as a biorational fungicide. Reliant can be applied by foliar spray or drench, irrigation drip tape, root dip or direct injection.
- 45.8% Mono- and di-potassium salts of phosphorus acid,
- Broad-spectrum systemic fungicide with foliar and root uptake,
- Biorational with less environmental burden,
- Reduced chance of rain wash-off due to immediate plant absorption,
- Once Reliant is absorbed, it turns on the plant’s natural defense mechanisms to resist invasion,
- Odorless, non-staining liquid formulation.
Active Ingredients: Mono- and di-potassium salts of phosphorus acid 45.8%
Used For: Turf Specific: Blights, Damping-off (Pythium spp.), Downy Mildews, Phytophthora, Powdery Mildew, Rhizoctonia, Root Rots, Rusts, Suppression of Anthracnose and the Suppression of Pink Snow Mold. Consult product label for a full list of turf, ornamental and crop diseases this product offers control of.
For Use In: Agricultural, nursery, greenhouse, landscape ornamentals, turfs and lawns.
Manufacturer: Quest Products Corporation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.