Spectracide Immunox Fungus + Insect Control
Spectracide Immunox Fungus Plus Insect Control for Lawns protects your lawn from common lawn diseases and kills insects upon contact. Available in a single quart bottle.
Spectracide Immunox Fungus Plus Insect Control for Lawns protects your lawn from common lawn diseases and kills insects upon contact. This easy to use product attaches to the end of your garden hose and becomes rainproof within hours of application so it doesn’t wash away with rain. The formula performs best when applied at the beginning of spring or signs of insect damage or disease are first noticed. One 32 oz. bottle covers 2,500 sq. ft. Treat every two weeks.
- Propiconazole 1.45% and Lamda-cyhalothrin 0.08%,
- Product functions as a fungicide and insecticide,
- Rainproof in hours so it cannot be washed away,
- Attaches to garden hose easily,
- Prevents disease with applied in early spring.
Active Ingredients: * Propiconazole 1.45%, * Lambda-cyhalothrin 0.08%, * Other Ingredients 98.47%
Used For (Insects): Ants (Argentine, Southern, Field, Allegheny Mound, Florida Carpenter, Honey, Pavement, Nuisance, Crazy), Armyworms, Brown Dog Ticks, Cockroaches, Crickets, Cutworms, Fleas, Lawn Moths (sod webworms), Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Palmetto Bugs, Sowbugs, Mites, Spittlebugs and Waterbugs.
Used For (Diseases): Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Dollar Spot, Fusarium Patch, Leaf Spot (including Septoria, Zonate), Melting Out, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Red Thread, Spring Dead Spot, Stripe Smut, Take-all Patch, Zoysia Patch and Summer Patch.
For Use In: All types of lawns throughout the entire year.
* Spray until wet to control listed insects and diseases. Walk at a steady pace while spraying using an even sweeping motion. One quart treats 2,500 sq. ft. * Consult product label for a full list of application instructions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.